Monday, July 03, 2006
Hi-Diddely-Ho Neighbor!
Hello everyone. This will be my new form of communicating over the next few months/years. You know I'm horrible at writing people individually and I'm sorry for that. So in the mean time I'll keep the wonderful events of my life on here and hopefully all of you will remain somewhat updated. If you read it, great. If not, that's okay too. It's here if you want to use it and it should save me some time. There's not much to know yet since I have yet to move out of state so until then . . . adieu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hiya Mr. President,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and say Hi. Loved the pictures. I know I'm a bit slow in getting here. At least I beat Mom & Dad.
Laters Bro,
GMT
Hey You!!!
ReplyDeleteI finally made it here, shortly after Matt. He! He!!
I'm also very slow, as you know (poet) but I get there. I love your blog, the pics are super cute, but I'm prejudice.
Cool idea, makes a mother proud!!!
See you soon,
Mom